Candela Gentle Mini
Kiss creams, razors and waxing goodbye. Say hello to the Candela Gentle Mini YAG, the gold standard in Laser Hair Removal. Even if you’ve tried other Laser Hair Removal systems, you’ve never tried one with the effectiveness of this advanced technology.
How does it work?
The GentleYAG System, an innovative, high energy laser that emits a smooth beam of light that effortlessly penetrates the skin where it is then absorbed by the targeted area (unwanted hair follicles). This energy is then transferred into heat, thus leaving the surrounding region unaffected. Furthermore, the skin is protected during treatment by a device that sprays cryogen onto the skin. This cools the upper layers and provides additional comfort for clients. The GentleYAG protects the skin while simultaneously treating unwanted hair. The GentleYag system’s longer wavelength allows it to be used safely and effectively on clients with light or dark skin.The GentleYAG is one of the least painful lasers on the market for effective Laser Hair Removal treatments.
What can I expect?
Clients should not wax, epilate, or remove hair from the root using any other hair removal method for at least 4 weeks prior to their first session and throughout their course of treatments. The hair needs to be in place in order to be targeted by the laser as laser devices targets the pigment in the hair. Treating unshaven skin can result in burning of the skin by singed hairs. Treatments are relatively quick depending on the areas you are having treatment on. All hair should shed within 3 weeks* following the treatment. Sometimes, shedding doesn’t start until about 10 days after the session. During the shedding phase, hair may look like it’s growing, but it is actually coming out to shed. Exfoliating and/or scrubbing gently in the shower with a loofa can help speed up the shedding process. After 3 weeks, some clients may see small black dots remain in the hair follicles on some areas. These are commonly referred to as “pepperspots”, which eventually shed on their own.
Preparing for your laser hair removal appointment…
- You must be clean shaven in the areas you are getting laser treatment when you come in for your appointment time.
- Please do not use lotions, makeup or deodorant on the day of the appointment.
- We cannot treat your areas if you have been waxed, plucked, tweezed, threaded, or used hair removal cream in the last 4 weeks from appointment time.
- Inform us about medications/antibiotics before you come in for your appointment.
Each of our Service Offerings are priced to provide our customers with the best value and service in the Washington DC area. Our offerings are priced based on customer and market demand.
- Provide pricing so good there is no need to buy from any online deals.
- No need to pay up front for all the sessions at once, we offer “Pay as you go”.